Feb 24, 2010

Weekly Rambles

- I can't believe my work week is almost over!!! One more day and I'm free for 3 days. Woohoo! I love working 4 10hr shifts. It would be better if I could work 3 12hr shifts, but I'll survive. You have no idea how long I've waited to get weekends off in a job

- My gallbladder is STILL acting up. I keep hoping it goes away as I start taking certain foods out of my diet.

- I've been helping Justin and Carrie pack their stuff. They are leaving me in the first or second week of April to move to Minnesota where Carrie is from. She tried living in Alaska and made it a year, but she misses her family too much.

- Spring is coming to Alaska!! It's starting to get lighter out earlier and that makes me super happy. I'm ready for the 23 hours of sun!!
It used to be really dark outside when I got to work, but now the sun is out and beaming when I get to work and it's just starting to set when I get off of work.


I took this when I got to work yesterday.

- I'm wanting to make changes in my life and I think this spring is going to be when it happens. I've been thinking long and hard and have come to some decisions. I can't wait to share them with you all!

- My niece is doing great now! She's gaining weight with the help of adding cereal to my sister's breast milk.
She stopped off last weekend and brought my niece and we spent a couple of hours together. She is soooo cute!

- Still looking for some work for my husband. There has to be something out there!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com