Mar 22, 2010

Infertile Prayer

Lord, give me the strength...

- to keep my cool when another period starts.

- to keep my chin up when a co-worker announces her pregnancy (in my case, 10 co-workers have announced pregnancies).

- to have a good relationship with my friend in spite of her ability to conceive easily and not be jealous of her.

- to make the right decision about treatment

And most importantly...

- to maintain a good relationship with my husband in spite of all of this.

I find myself thinking these things EVERY DAY. A lot of women don't understand the frustration women who cannot conceive easily have.
I trust that my prayers will be answered in its own time. Until then, I'll keep praying this same thing until that time comes.
I also like to keep referencing the Serenity Prayer.

Serenity Prayer
God, grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can change, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Have a happy Monday everyone!

- Posted from my iPhone

3 comments:

Trudy said...

Still praying for you too Nikke! I can't understand it on a personal level, but I can certainly imagine how devastating it would be given your desire to have a family.Romans 8:28 God works all things together for good to those who love Him!Just keep praying and trusting my friend!Have a blessed day!Trudy

liberalgranolagirl said...

Great post =) I need to say this prayer everyday.

PixieDust said...

I know exactly how you feel, even though I've only been trying for about 7 months now. And like you, almost 7 of my friends are now pregnant, even my doctor! I will not give up though, one of my cousins tried for 3 years with her eldest and is now expecting number 5 :/

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com