Mar 19, 2010

TGIF!

It's been a crazy week at work!!
The census at the hospital has been so slow, but it has climbing fast.
We've had almost 30 people admitted in just 3 days!
It sucks when everyone is quitting though.
We are so short handed at work. We had one lady quit on us, then a couple of weeks later a guy quit, and I think another girl is ready to quit too.
So stressful!
For the past 2 days I was by myself for the last bit of the shift and I got so slammed.
I'll be working today to make up some hours I missed on Monday. I'm usually off on Fridays.
Hoping everyone shows up for their shift today!

On another note, I'm getting sick.
It sucks!!!
I'm officially in full congestion mode.
Anyone have any good remedies so I can continue to breathe?

Have a happy Friday!!!


- Posted from my iPhone

1 comments:

Trudy said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, get lots of rest and drink your fluids! It sounds to me like you are just overworked!

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com