Mar 9, 2010

There's no place like home

I wish I had a pair of ruby slippers that I could put on and click my heels and be home.
How awesome would that be?

Only one problem...
I don't know where home is going to be in a couple of months.

I have so much anxiety because I have no idea what we are going to do once our lease is up and Justin and Carrie move to Minnesota.
I'm hoping Aaron will get a job soon. He graduated in October and still hasn't found work!
I plan on saving my refund check for security deposit for a new place, but I feel so overwhelmed with looking for a new apartment.
I'd stay where we are if rent was cheaper. I just can't afford it by myself.
It's not fair!!

Not to mention I HATE moving.
I've been a nomad ever since I was born and my dream would be to be able to settle down somewhere longer than a year.
I want a place of my own.

*Sigh*

Hopefully I can find something afforable when the time comes.
I REALLY don't want to move back in with my mother-in-law, but I see that in the near future if my husband doesn't get off of his ass and get a job.
I just want the stress to disappear!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com