Mar 13, 2010

UPDATE: 90 Day Bible Reading Plan

This week for Six Word Saturday, I'm updating my progress on my plan for reading the Bible in 90 days.

This has been a goal of mine for a long time. I'm so happy to have the time, the patience, and the will to want to read the ENTIRE Bible.

Although I may not understand everything on pages, I'm reading each and every word on every page.
I take notes so I can go back and further read in depth and find the meaning.
I think the Bible is meant to be studied through the entire time.
There's so much meaning behind every sentence, it will take a lifetime.
I think that's why I enjoy reading it so much.

So here's my progress updates after I read today's reading.




Go on over to www.showmyface.com to see what everyone else is saying in six words.

- Posted from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com