Apr 23, 2010

Dear Friday

Dear Friday,
I absolutely love you.
I love sleeping in when you come around.
It makes my week so much better.

I forget things like:
Getting sharted on while working with a patient in ICU
Having a 600 lb woman grab onto my neck while falling onto her bed when she was trying to throw a dramatic temper tantrum.
Having a man poop himself on purpose while transporting him because I wouldn't take him outside to smoke a cigarette.
Trying to train a person that shouldn't ever be working in a hospital.

And most of all,
Dealing with all of the work drama since no one knows how to show up for their shift.


Sincerely yours,

1 comments:

Trudy said...

Glad you have a day off and can sleep in! Hope you get lots of rest!

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com