Apr 7, 2010

Easter recap

Happy belated Easter blogarinos!
I know, I know...I'm a slacker, but in my defense, I've been working lots of overtime and just too lazy to type anything out by the time I get home.

Easter was great!
We went to my mother-in-law's house and I cooked my very first Easter dinner...and everyone survived!

My favorite little man came over and I got to spend more time with Justin and Carrie before they left to move to Minnesota.
My favorite man and I got to color eggs (which I'm not ashamed to admit I love) and he said some awesome bible verses before dinner.
We even had an Easter egg hunt for him, which he squealed like a little girl everytime he found an egg. I have it on video so I'll post another day.
It was a great day!

So here's some pics to show all the fun:















- Posted from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com