Apr 12, 2010

Weekend recap

I had one of the best weekends!
My husband was kind enough to travel a hour one way to pick up my sister and my niece, Julia.

Isn't she adorable??






It was so much fun playing with her all weekend.
She's only 3 months, but she's talkative and learning everything!

My sister and I love board games. Our all time favorite is Monopoly.



My husband got all the money. He got tired and gave up. Monopoly can be a very long, tiresome game.
Even Julia likes it.



She loves holding onto the money!

We went shopping for some things, made homemade pizza, and watched movies.
I'm so glad they came out for the weekend!

- Posted from my iPhone

1 comments:

Trudy said...

She is absolutely beautiful Nikke..so glad to hear you all had a great weekend!God bless!

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com