May 5, 2010

I'm back!

So I took a very long, unintentional break from the bloggy land (but I still read all of your awesome blogs!).

I have so much to update about, but that's going to come later on today and tomorow.

Right now I have a HUGE request from all of you awesome people...

My husband has a job interview 10am AKST. Please, please, please send out some prayers, good thoughts, happy jigs, whatever it is you do.

It's a great opportunity and would be awesome timing since I've had some troubles (promise I'll update soon).

You guys are great!!!

I'll let you know how it goes!


- Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Welcome back!I'll keep my fingers crossed for your husband and you!! :)

Trudy said...

Sorry Nikke...I just saw this post now but I hope the interview went well and that you have some news soon.I will keep you all covered in prayer as I know you are having a lot of difficulty with your own work situation!God bless!Trudy

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com