May 25, 2010

Tuesday Ramblings

We moved 99% of things into our new apartment and have spent our first night in our new room!

Can't wait to unpack everything and make it my OWN place. Tired of having roommates!

Things at work are in limbo until the new contract goes into effect. They keep messing with my schedule! I'm not happy with it, but it could be worse!

The sun is staying out later and later. I'll take a pic of the midnight sun this weekend when I'm able to stay up that late LOL

This pic was taken at 1:30am.
Darkness is just now falling!




I've been so extremely tired lately. I need a vacation!!!

I do have the day off today though so I'm going to sleep in and work on my apartment more.

Happy Tuesday Blogarinos!


- Posted from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com