Jun 23, 2010

Congratulations Michelle & John G.

This past Saturday I went to Aaron's cousin, Michelle's, wedding.
There was an announcement a week ago and I happened to have the day off, so I went with my mother-in-law.
I'm glad I did! Because my mother-in-law and myself were the only members of the Brown Family that attended.
I felt so horrible! I later found out that other cousins, aunts and uncles, grandparents went to other functions and some even went to another wedding of a friend!

For a wedding that was so short notice, it was a beautiful ceremony. I took some pictures with my little point and shoot camera, so some of them came out a little blurry, but the one's outside came out really decent.

Michelle had such a beautiful dress, her husband was dressed in military, her daughter (14 months) was the little flower girl. It was so cute!

After the ceremony we went to the American Legion and had the reception.
Although it was getting late and my mother-in-law had to get back into Anchorage, so we dropped off our gifts, said our congrats and left.

So I want to say, "Welcome to the family John!! We're all nuts!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com