Jun 26, 2010

I got goodies in my mailbox

Awhile back I became a BzzAgent.
A friend of mine started talking to me about new products she was receiving and if I was interested, she would give me a coupon to try it out.
I asked her how she was getting these products and she told me about BzzAgent.
I saw many things that I could sign up for and try. I simply signed up for what I wanted to try, they would send it to my mailbox, and I spread the word.

I signed up and came across a campaign with göt2b Smooth Operator brand hair products. I have always been a göt2b fan, so I thought I would try out the new product.

Three days later, this came to me:



I was given a few coupons to pass out to people I know and also sample packs.
The first night I got the package, I tried the hair product in my hair and it was wonderful!
It's called göt2b Smooth Operator Lustre Lotion and that's what it does to your hair!
I tend to have really dry, frizzy hair, but this hair lotion made it feel soft and silky.

If you're interested in receiving products like this, go on over to BzzAgent and sign up.

Disclosure: I was given samples of göt2b Smooth Operator Lustre Lotion at no cost to facilitate my review. Receiving the sample product has in no way, shape or form, affected my personal review nor mandated that I host a giveaway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com