Jun 20, 2010

New beginning

Well here I sit.
I have a new blog here at Wordpress.
I didn't plan on moving over here, but I woke up the other day and checked my email and was unable to log in to my account. Well it wouldn't let me. So I tried to retrieve a password and it said my account has been disabled.
I was so mad!

I sent an email to Google to ask why my Gmail account had been disabled and patiently waited for a response.

The next day, I checked my new email address and found a response from them saying I violated the Terms of Service, but they wouldn't tell me what I did to violate them.
So screw it.

I'm now starting a new blog here.
I'm just so upset that my old blog was deleted with no warning or anything. There's 3 years worth of stuff that I wrote about.

Please comment this post with your blog address so I can make a list of everyone I followed since I lost my blog roll.
I'll be working on my blog for a bit and get a Google Friend Connect so all of you that did follow my old blog can follow the new one.

Here's to another 3 years…maybe more!

3 comments:

Megan said...

That's so messed up! I'm sorry! =(

Amy said...

So glad you are back in business. It does suck that you lost three years worth of blog posts though. I guess it is time to start fresh and new!

Tracie said...

I can't believe that your ENTIRE blog was erased!!! That's horrible and it makes me glad I moved to WP even though I lost most of my readers when I moved.

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com