Jun 28, 2010

Substance award



The Rules:
•Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.

•Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words

•Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.

Well first, I'd like to thank Amy over at A Perfectly Unperfect Girl for passing on this award to me.

My 5 words for summing up my blog:
Just being the awesome me!



I don't let anyone get to me. I write what I want and what I feel like writing. You may not agree with it, you may feel the need to judge, but I'm not here to please anyone or to write what I think people may want to read.
If you don't like it, feel free to move along to the next blog.
You won't hurt my feelings, I promise.

Now I need to pass this award on to people I choose.

  1. INfertile Myrtle

  2. Fact Woman

  3. gabby, she wrote

  4. Wearing Mascara

  5. In Due Time

  6. Third Time's a Charm

  7. Our Daily Blessing...Life


I would add more if I could. As of right now, because of my loss of my Blogger account, I have lost almost all of my blogroll, but these ladies are the best!
I enjoy reading their blogs every day.
So stop by and check them out!

1 comments:

InDueTime said...

Thanks for the award sweetheart! :-)

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com