Jun 4, 2010

TGIF! A wrap up of my week

Finished moving things around and unpacking!

Been working a crazy work week. So many things are happening in our town and we've been beefing up security at the hospital for certain critical patients.

Been busy training new people that my boss hired. I tell ya, he sucks at finding the right people for this job.

They are negotiating a new contract with the hospital. Guess we're going to have even MORE responsibilities. Oh the joy!

I'm in the middle of my 2WW.

We've been having this crazy moose run around our neighborhood for 2 days now! She has 2 babies and is VERY protective of them.







Moose are such beautiful creatures!

Summer FINALLY made it to Alaska. I'm so happy!!! The light 24/7 has been hard to get used to, but I've finally been able to manage.










These pics were taken at 2:15am! It would have been a lot brighter if it weren't so cloudy. The sun peaked out of them a few times.

And for the news I've been waiting on for so long...
Hubs has a job now!
It's not his dream job, but it's something to help me pay the bills.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

- Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

Becca M said...

Great pictures and WOOHOO for your hubby getting a job :)

Trudy said...

Praise God on the job for your hubs, as my hubby and I know all too well...anything is better than nothing! Hope it all goes well.

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com