Jun 21, 2010

Weekend Recap

For the past week I've been so busy with life!

Aaron is working now, so I hardly see him. He's doing 24 hour shifts and is only home every other day.

Aaron's cousin flew into town. She hasn't been home for many years and I got to meet her the other night. We had a huge BBQ in her honor. It was a lot of fun.

Aaron's other cousin got married on Saturday. We got a week notice, but I was off of work that day, so I went with my mother-in-law.
We were the only 2 that showed up out of the whole Brown family.

I'm finally getting the Internet turned on at my new apartment and I have a ton of pics to share!

Now, my bed is callin me...

Goodnight Blogarinos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com