Jul 12, 2010

Big Bon Voyage

In a few hours, I will be saying goodbye to my brother for 3 months.
3 whole months of not talking to him because he will be down in Louisiana on a huge boat.
I've never gone that long without talking to my brother.
He's the only one around in my family that talks to me.

I know he has a great opportunity working with this company and making great money, but 3 months without talking to him is going to be hard.

I'm sad that I'm at work today instead of spending the last few hours with him before he leaves.

1 comments:

Tracie said...

Awww. I'm sorry you're going to be missing your brother. It's good that you two are so close though. I hope the months go very quickly for you.

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com