Jul 28, 2010

The Bitch is back!

Yep.
Aunt Flo has returned after being absent for 80 days.
Shes being the biggest BITCH right now.

I'm so sick and tired of being held hostage by my body!
Why couldn't I be like the majority and have a regular period each month and ovulate every month?
Why am I cursed with all of this??

I know I haven't been trying to conceive as long as a lot of other people, but almost 2 years and month after month of disappointment.
I don't know how much more I can take.

People say I should stop trying and "it will happen".
These people need to shut their pie holes…for real.
Its easier said than done.

I don't care if it worked for you. You weren't dealing with INFERTILITY!
You just decided you were ready to get knocked up.
So piss off.

Ok, I'm done ranting.
It's my bed time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com