Jul 2, 2010

I just want it all to go away!!!!!


  1. Stupidity at work

  2. All of the mean-spirited people at work

  3. Stupid people at work

  4. The rain [Enough already!]

  5. Bills

  6. Being tired all the time

  7. The lady who keeps visiting the complex next to me who rear-ends her car into the dumpster every time she backs out.

  8. The ice cream truck that comes every day at 6pm, 8pm, 10pm and midnight. Seriously?? 10pm and midnight?

  9. My old landlord that keeps calling me for something stupid.

  10. INFERTILITY!!! I'm more than 20 days late. Keep getting BFN!


What are some things in your life that you want to go away?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com