Jul 30, 2010

They weren't kidding when they said it was hard!

I've heard the saying before about marriage.
It's a work in progress...always.
And it's hard!

I'm having a hard time right now and I'm in a rut.
Aaron and I have just been arguing a lot lately. And it's over stupid stuff. Mostly it's because everything that comes out of his mouth is total bitching.
Instead of saying, "Hey, will you change the trashbag in the bathroom?" He says, "Are you serious?? You need to change the trash bag in the bathroom. I'm the only one that does it around here!"
I just ignore him, but then he knows how to crawl under my skin.
I take the trash bag out of the bathroom and put a new one in. I'll go into the living room and sit on the couch and check my messages, read the mail, etc. and sure enough, 5 minutes later, he starts bitching about the trash bag in the bathroom. He makes some comment about how he had to ask me to change it and he never does anything and it's always full.
GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!!!!! I CHANGED IT ALREADY!!!!!!! SORRY I WAS FUCKING RUNNING LATE FOR WORK AND DIDN'T DROP WHAT I WAS DOING RIGHT THAT SECOND AND FUCKING DO IT!!!!!!

And the bitching doesn't stop there.
He says he always cleans up after me and my messes. I will give him that. He's the one that's home while I'm at work and has a chance to get it done. He can choose NOT to do it, but he doesn't want to wait until I get off work.
I'll cook dinner and start cleaning the kitchen and he'll come up behind me and say that I'm not wiping the counter right. ARE YOU SERIOUS????

He's treating me like I'm a child and it's really pissing me off.
I haven't sat down and had a conversation with my own husband in almost 3 weeks. Sure, we talk...when he wants a question answered or to bitch...but I haven't actually conversed with him.
It's sad.
I'm just afraid that he's going to start bitching about something that happened 2 days ago or if he's going to start to yell about something not getting done.
Who wants to talk to someone like that anyway??

I did mention in passing that the air show was Saturday and I'd like to go. I don't know why I said anything because anytime something happens in town and I want to see it, Aaron comes up with an excuse for why we can't go. Since we both have the day off, I figured we could hang out a little bit and maybe work things out. He said he would like to go, but here it is, 3:15am and he JUST went to bed. He told me to wake him up at 8:30am and he'll see how he feels. That means we aren't going.
Once again, something I wanna go out and do and it's not important enough for him.

I just feel so lonely and have no friends to talk to.
I'm glad I'm at least able to write it all out and get it off my chest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com