Jul 5, 2010

Weekend Recap

Happy belated 4th of July everyone!

I got off work on Friday and ran some errands, paid my rent, bills, etc.
Then came home and cleaned house so I wouldn't have to do anything this weekend.
Then my tired ass went to bed at 9pm!!

Saturday morning, Aaron's cousin came over and we hung out having a few beers and talking about stuff while Aaron cooked some jambalaya. It was so good!! It was the first time he's attempted making something like that. I was very surprised. We're definitely going to have to make it a regular meal in my house.

Later on that night, our friend Christine invited us out to The Last Frontier which is a local po-dunk bar. It wasn't that packed, but we had good beer, good conversation, good games of pool, plus, I got pretty tipsy.

Round 1


Jello Shots


Round 2



Afterwards, we went back to my place and had a few more drinks and sat on our balcony until it started raining. We were up until 5am so we all slept in and slept off and on all day Sunday.


Sunday like I said was lazy. Seth woke up and made breakfast and afterwards we took a nap.
Hubs gets up from his nap and cooked dinner.
I got the lucky job of cleaning up, starting the dishwasher, and doing laundry.

I wanted to see fireworks, but it's not very exciting in Alaska during the summer since it doesn't get dark until 3am. I guess I'll have to wait until New Years...



How was everyone's holiday weekend??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com