Aug 16, 2010

Giving all the stress to Him

The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.
(Deuteronomy 33:27)



This was the main focus of the sermon yesterday at church.
It was geared towards stress and Lord knows I know EVERYTHING about stress.
Pastor Faye led an excellent service and taught us ways that we could deal with the stress in our life through God and Jesus Christ.
I realized then that I need to spend more time talking to them and giving all of my issues to them and letting them lead me to the right path.
Wish I would have thought of this early!


What are some things that you do to help with stress?

GIST #2: Being able to attend church with Gramma T. and having my brother come =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com