Aug 12, 2010

If It's Not One Thing It's Another (Part 3)

My mom called me during her lunch hour today. She told me she thinks it's time. She thinks K is just prolonging this with no real intentions of signing her over. As much as I don't want to, I tend to agree.

So, Sunday, we're telling her she either signs over her rights on Monday or we take her to court with the evidence we have (drugs, text messages, photos, etc) and go from there.

I'll update everyone again Sunday or Monday as long as things don't change between now and then.

Please keep us in your prayers. If she runs, it's could get very ugly and very expensive. If she agrees, it'll cost us $1,000, otherwise it starts at $1,500 + $250 an hour.

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh hon, what a freaking mess. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed and say a few prayers that things work out.

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com