Aug 27, 2010

Six Word Saturday (and some rambling)

I FINALLY GET A DAY OFF!

I couldn't be happier! I have been busting my butt around work, Gramma & Poppy's, and the mother-in-law's house for the past few months.
I got off work yesterday at 1pm and went home. I felt odd thinking I was forgetting to do something.
So I laid around the house, watching TV, napping, and doing laundry until Aaron got home.
Then I took another nap on the couch until 10pm.
I really needed this.
I needed just a day where I was by myself and didn't have to answer to anyone.
It totally rejuvinated me!

On another note, I started my Prayer Journal today.
It was pretty slow at work, so I pulled my composition notebook out of my bag and began to write.
I will admit, I felt kind of ridiculous writing everything out, but once I got into it, I was loving it!
I think I'm going to be able to keep up with it.
It's something I've been wanting to do for quite awhile now.

Have a happy Saturday everyone!

GIST for today: Being able to take a nap to recharge myself!

Stop by Show My Face to see what everyone else is saying in Six Words!

7 comments:

Lola said...

My 64U:
Well deserved time off for you!

Hope you’re having a good Six Word Saturday,

LOLA:)

FANCY A CANNIBAL MEAL THIS WEEKEND?

soulbrush said...

well earned rest, enjoy.

magicalmysticalteacher said...

Day off? Oh, don't waste it!


Faith for Anything

Linda@ Truthful Tidbits said...

Glad you had some time to just relax! We all need that from time to time.

My hubby and I babysat for two baby girls yesterday for about 5 hours. And when I got home I took a 4 hour nap! I know why God didn't give 60 yr. olds babies! (:>)

Kimmy said...

YIPPY for days off!!! I know how that can be. It's always nice to just have a day for yourself and relax and do what it is that YOU want to do. Enjoy some R&R's!!

Happy SWS!!

Olivia said...

Yeah for days off!

Call Me Cate said...

I'm so glad you were able to have a day to yourself. It's so important to recharge every so often.

Thanks for playing 6WS!

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com