Aug 2, 2010

Weekend Recap

Guess what?
This is going to be a looooooooong, but FUN post!

Friday

  • Went over to my mother-in-law's house and helped her move and clear out EVERYTHING in her basement. It's almost done!!! I can't wait because I'll be free...until she finds another project to do that is.

  • Got home and cleaned my entire place. Nothing like a clean, spotless, and the smell of fragrance cleaning supplies that makes my heart happy these days.

  • My brother Joe and his girlfriend Shay (who everyone calls Sha-no-no) came home and we got to hang out a bit. I never realized how awesome it would be to actually hang out with your siblings when you're all grown up. I'm glad my brother and I are close.

  • Needless to say, none of went to bed until 6am Saturday morning!


Saturday

  • After not going to bed until 6am, I was surprised to wake up around 11:30am to my nephew, Ben, screaming. My brother's ex-girlfriend was nice enough to let us have him for the night because WE WENT TO THE AIR SHOW!!!

  • Arctic Thunder Air Show was at Elmendorf Air Force Base and IT TOTALLY ROCKED MY SOCKS OFF!! I'm only going to post a few of my favorite pictures. Between my brother and I, we took over 500 pictures!


Gary Wade and his stunt plane. He scared the crap out of me with all of the stunts he was doing!




This was during the Raptors showing. They did some pretty cool maneuvers and the best part was when they did the Sonic Boom in front of our faces!









These are the U.S. Navy Blue Angels. BY FAR THE BEST EVER!!! I love these planes!


Sunday

  • Got up and got dressed and went to a late lunch/early dinner with Joe and Sha-no-no at a Chinese buffet. We were totally stuffed by the time we left there!

  • Went and did some errands.

  • Got home and decided to organize my filing cabinet. I needed to make folders for each of our bills, certificates, important papers, etc. It was not fun...

  • Got a surprise visit my sister Genny, her boyfriend, Richard, and my little peanut of a niece, Julia! I was so surprised! She's going to be 7 months old on Sunday and she's just as cute as a button!




What an excellent way to end the weekend!

How was your weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com