Sep 17, 2010

Been such a horrible blogger!

I don't know what's come over me.
I just haven't had the time to do anything!
I have so much to update everyone on. I don't even know where to start.
I do know that I'm spacing all of my great news instead of one huge post.
It'll save your eyes from reading a bunch of randomness and save my fingers from becoming numb!

Here's what I've been up to:
- New job responsibilities and more hours.
- Taking care of Gramma & Poppy
- Planning an exciting trip!
- Dealing with family drama

So I feel so horrible for disappearing!
I am okay!
I have been reading all of your lovely blog posts and emails, so don't think I've been ignoring you all <3.

How's your weekend going?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com