Sep 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Pastor Kent!

Today is Pastor Kent's birthday.
For those who don't know, Pastor Kent was the one that opened up and helped me with my spiritual journey for the past 2 years. He's helped me out tremendously in my life and I'm so blessed to have him in my life.
His sermons each Sunday are FANTASTIC!

Well Sunday night at chuch, we celebrated his birthday.
The worship music was fantastic and everyone was so lifted in the spirit.
Afterwards, we had a great sermon from Pastor Kent's life-long prayer partner and friend, Smiley Dan! It was about believing. It was encouraging and moving.

Afterwards, it was present time!!!
I took pics from my iPhone, so they are a little blurry, but enjoy! =]

[slideshow]


 

"Dear friend,
I pray that you
may enjoy good health
and that all may go well with you,
even as your soul
is getting along well."
(3 John 1:2, NIV)


Happy Birthday Pastor Kent!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com