Sep 3, 2010

Six Word Saturday

I was excluded from the party


 


My brother's ex-girlfriend decided to throw a big party for my nephew's 2nd birthday.
I was not able to attend his 1st birthday because she didn't bother to ask when I worked, but this year she did.
She planned it for 5 different days, but finally she settled on one. She actually asked when I worked this year!!
My nephew's birthday was actually on September 2nd, and the big party was supposed to be on September 5th.
Well the day of his birthday, she calls me and says she changed the time of his birthday for THAT day and it was at 6pm.
What the hell?!?
I work Monday - Friday. 8am to 6pm and she lives a hour away. She knows this.
I was livid.
She said that Saturday wasn't good for her after all, so she's calling everyone to tell them it's that night.
So once again, I was excluded from my nephew's birthday party.

5 comments:

Lola said...

My 64U:
Sorry to read your bad news

Hope you have a better weekend,

LOLA:)

”80% of Success is Turning Up!”

Hootin' Anni said...

How sad is that? Family sometimes just irks the hell outta us!!!


Texas Longhorns

Have a great weekend

edshunnybunny said...

Awww, I'm sorry. Have a nice weekend, anyway :)

Jim said...

Well, that is bad news, Nikke. I know the aunt/nephew relationship. I was in love with my aunts and they treated me nicer than Mom did!

You will just have to take him out for ice cream or have him over for supper. :)
..

Call Me Cate said...

I'm sorry. That seems pretty inconvenient for all of the guests to get such a last-minute change of plans.

Thanks for playing 6WS!

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com