Sep 22, 2010

Something to look forward to

December 1st-9th, Aaron and I will be going to Cincinnati, Ohio.
Why you ask?
Two reasons...1.) So Aaron can meet my family. He's NEVER met anyone other than 3 siblings and my mom. 2.) December 5th is our 2 year anniversary. We've never taken a real honeymoon, gone on vacation, or anything, and the Cincinnati Bengals are playing New Orleans Saints.
For those of you that have been following my blog for awhile know that my husband is a DIE.HARD.SAINTS.FAN!
I even have a video on YouTube of him freaking out when they won the Superbowl and cried. Ha! I know, I'm evil.
Some people may say that going to a professional football game isn't very romantic for a honeymoon, but I beg to differ!
We are very much one of the most sports enthusiastic couple I know. It also doesn't come around very often that we get a chance to see a football game since Alaska doesn't have a team...yet. So it's the perfect vacation!

I'm so freakin' excited!!!
I haven't seen my family in 7 years. I've missed them incredibly. I wish I could take more than 9 day to spend time with them all, but that's all I can take off from work financially.
Since I decided that 9 days was the longest we could take, I've been able to get a lot of sight seeing in since Aaron hasn't been out of Alaska.

On our itinerary:
+ Cincinnati Bengals vs. New Orleans Saints (obviously)
+ Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio
+ Cincinnati Zoo (they have an excellent Christmas display around that time)
+ Newport Aquarium in Newport, KY
+ Wright-Patterson Airforce Base

Not to mention all the of restaurants we do not have in Alaska. Such as:
+ Olive Garden
+ Waffle House
+ Red Lobster
+ Sonics
+ Goldstar or Skyline Chili
+ Cracker Barrel
+ Tumbleweeds

We are going to get sooooooooo much fatter!
Ha!

EEEKKKK!!!!
I'm just so excited!

1 comments:

Lynn from For Love or Funny said...

Sounds like a really fun trip! I bet you can't wait for Dec. 1st to arrive! (Stopping by from SITS...)

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com