Oct 29, 2010

30 Days of [Truth] Day Four

Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone for.

Ugh. I knew this challenge was going to be difficult, but I promised myself that I would stick through it and be completely honest with myself and on here.

I need to forgive my step-dad for being so mean and ugly towards me.
My childhood with him was NOT fun at all.
He physically and emotionally abused me...and my mother.
Nothing I did was ever good enough.
When he didn't like something I did, he beat the shit out of me.
I would go to school with black and blue eyes, bruises all over my body, busted lip, etc.

He passed away March 2003 and I still have not forgiven him.
Only time I will tell...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com