Oct 27, 2010

30 Days of [Truth] Day Two

Day 2: Something you love about yourself.

Wow. After yesterday's post of something you HATE about yourself, it's hard to find something I LOVE about myself.
I've thought really long and hard, but I can't think of anything profound that I actually love about myself.

I guess I love the fact that I love to help other people.
If you've been a follower of my blog for awhile, you will notice that I spend all of my days at work helping people, and then on my days off, I help even more people.
Mainly family on my days off...well my hubby's family.

I may bitch a lot about never having a day off, but helping people is something that's in my nature.
It's hard to find people that actually help people anymore, so it makes me feel good that I can provide that one thing that's hard to find.

2 comments:

Trudy said...

That is a great thing to love about yourself! I hope you are able to find lots more things soon.

Lisa said...

There are a lot of people who wouldn't help others, so I would consider that something to love!

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com