Oct 23, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Great birthday dinnner celebration for Gramma!

Yesterday was Gramma B's birthday and we spent the evening sitting at Sea Galley restaurant where she opened her gifts, visited with the entire Brown clan, and had great conversation with everyone.
I will admit that the food was pretty gross and everyone complained about the same thing.
I think she's coming around more and more with me.
She actually talked to me and told me about her trip to the salon. That's more words than she has said to me in the 5 years I've known Hubs. 
Have a happy Saturday Blogarinos!

This message brought to you by ShowMyFace.
Go ahead on over and check out what everyone else is saying in six words!

5 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Lucky you to have a grandma still alive!

Survived a Burglary!

Trudy said...

Sounds like a fun celebration, even if the food wasn't that great...sorry about that!

Yes, definitely appreciate your grandma while she is here!

Have a blessed day Nikke!

Jane said...

We had a nice celebration for my dad last weekend. Happy Saturday!

Lora said...

Fun! we are celebrating anthony's granny's birthday tomorrow night :)

MarjnHomer said...

some people need time to thaw..you'll get there with her..

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com