Oct 24, 2010

Sunday Praise and Prayer

Proverbs 16:3 (NIV)
Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.

Yep, I'm bringing back the Sunday Praise & Prayer! I've missed doing it. Haven't you?
I have so many praises and so many prayers so I'm going to get right to it!

Praise
  • Brother has been called in for an interview
  • Celebrated another year's birthday with Gramma B. 
  • Co-worker N* had a healthy baby boy.
  • Co-worker D* had a healthy baby boy.
  • Co-worker J* announced her pregnancy
  • Grandfather FINALLY had prostate surgery
  • Celebrate the birth of my cousin's daughter
  • I got a promotion at work
  • Hubs' cousin finished school and graduated from his classes.


Prayer
  • Co-worker G* is not doing very well. She's very sick.
  • Friends D*, C*, and N* for their losses.
  • Carrie - She's going through fertility treatments and she had 1 follicle that was big and mature enough. 
  • I have an upcoming fertility appointment next month.
  • Brother - he needs a job!
  • Sister 1- having a hard time in her relationship. She's trying to break free, but finding it difficult. 
  • Sister 2 - I found out she's cheating on her boyfriend (who is a very nice gentleman). I pray she get her act together. 
  • Mother-in-law - having some health issues.
  • Grandfather - healing after prostate surgery.

Now onto this week's verse:
I've been thinking about this verse for quite some time.
I have strayed from Him and I know things have suffered because of it.
I'm just not on my ball game when I'm not putting everything to Him.
I've been talking about changes lately on my blog and I'm in for a total life change.
It needs to happen and it needs to happen NOW!

If you want to share anything or need some prayer, please don't hesitate to comment here or contact me at nikkebrown@live.com

Hope you all have a blessed Sunday and a great week ahead!

1 comments:

Trudy said...

This is great Nikke...I think I'm going to have to join you on this one. I love the idea! It's always so important to measure our praise reports next to our prayer requests...and a great way to see that God is answering them too!

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com