Oct 31, 2010

Sunday Praise and Prayers

As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame."
Romans 10:11 (NIV)

Praise
  • My brother got the job! He doesn't start until November 15th, but he nailed the interview.
  • Carrie - Found out some good news at her doc's office regarding ovulating.
  • My workouts are still really hard, but getting easier day by day.
  • Our family got larger. We adopted an iguana the other day. I love them and hubs isn't allergic to them. Ha! He's a cutie.
Prayers
  • Trudy and her hubs need lots of prayer! He's currently in the hospital with some kidney issues and needs some healing. So stop off at her blog and send her some love and stick them in your prayers.
  • My company. They have their heads screwed on to their butts to realize how to run things. We now are down to 7 employees to run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They need to let Darcy and me do the hiring! We're the ones that know what goes on at the hospital.
  • I know it's not a good thing to do, but I sometimes get attached to patients that have been in the hospital for many months. We had one patient that was a total sweetheart. He loved seeing the team every day and his family appreciated us. Well he passed last night, so I'd like to say a prayer to his family in their time of need.
  • Sister - still dealing with her no-good boyfriend.
  • Hubs - Looking for a new job in a few months when he's eligible. He hates what he's doing, but sticks it out so we can pay our bills.
Remember, if you have a prayer request, feel free to contact me.
I hope everyone has a blessed Sunday and a fantastic week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com