Nov 2, 2010

30 Days of [Truth] Day Eight

Day 8: Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.

The award goes to my step-father.
He was a total asshole to me and my mother.
He never touched his son or twin daughters. In his mind, they were all perfect.
I would get beat over the smallest things.
The worst time was when I was 16.
I was living with him and my mother and our house was setup to where my room was up this small steep staircase.
My mom would put our folded clothes on the stairs and the next time we went up the stairs, we were to take our clothes up with us.
I came home from school and my step-father was on a rave.
He beat me with his belt on my back until my back bled.
All because my clothes were sitting on the staircase the whole day while I was at school.
I never got a chance to take them upstairs...

That was the last time he ever hit me.

3 comments:

Amber said...

That is so awful. I'm sorry you went through it. :(

Lin said...

Wow...I'm sorry you ever had to go through this.

Lisa said...

:( I'm so sorry-nobody deserves that.

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com