Nov 9, 2010

30 Days of [Truth] Day Fifteen

Day 15: Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.

I have a problem getting close to anyone.
I've sheltered my feelings towards other people so I wouldn't get attached to them.
I knew if I did, I would get hurt.
I put on a nice front, but this is all about discovering you and being TRUTHFUL to yourself.

Ever since I moved to Alaska, I've been missing something.
I've had this void in my soul that I haven't been able to place.
After a little bit of discovery, it's my Grampa that I miss.

My Grampa and I are like two peas in a pod. We have been through so much.
When I moved to Alaska, I went through some financial issues and I was unable to talk to my Grampa for a very long time.
I was miserable.
I couldn't eat or sleep.
I was going insane.

Finally, when we settled down into our house, I went out and got a cell phone and was able to call my Grampa.
He's my one and only.
I could never live without him.
Now I just need to figure out a way to keep him alive forever...

Share someone or something you can't live without =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com