Nov 3, 2010

30 Days of [Truth] Day Nine

Day 9: Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.

When I lived in Ohio, I dated a guy named Phil.
I thought we were meant to be together forever.
He was a high school sweetheart and we were around each other all the time. We always did things together and were never apart.
That all changed once I started working.
He got really distant with me when I started my job and would complain a lot because I was never around.
When I got kicked out of the place I was living, I had to move back home for awhile.
It was 20 minutes away from where I was living before and we soon just saw less and less of each other until it got to the point that we never called or hung out.
He moved on and married my friend from high school shortly after that.
I guess he didn't plan on us being together after all.

*Don't take this as me being unhappy about it. I'm very happy with my marriage with the hubs. 

2 comments:

Lin said...

I'm glad things turned out for the best & you're happy! But it is pretty sad that the relationships we once thought were strong & going to last forever don't.

drollgirl said...

it is interesting to look back on past relationships and think about them. but very glad you are happy with your husband and not pining over this guy! :)

p.s. love the look of your blog!

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com