Nov 13, 2010

30 Days of [Truth] Day Nineteen - Twenty-One

Day 19: What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?
I think if you have religion, it's a great thing!
I don't judge about what kind of religion you follow, or lack of.
Myself, I believe in God. I accepted Jesus into my life March 16, 2008.
I was water baptized on that night at Muldoon Community Assembly by Pastor Mark.
It was the greatest night of my life.

Politics on the other hand, I try to stay out of. I have my own views and opinions and I keep that between me and the voting booth.
It's a never ending debate on which politician is better and who is bad. In my opinion, they are all bad. They will say whatever they need to for the votes they want. Once they get into office, it's a total different story.

Day 20: Your views on drugs and alcohol.
They are both bad.
What else do you want me to say?
I admit, I used to be heavy into drugs. I was a very unhappy person and I used the drugs and booze to drown my sorrows.
It took me many years to break that cycle and find myself again.
I don't hang around anyone that does drugs anymore because of my past with them.
I never had a problem with the alcohol. I don't look forward to drink anymore, but I occasionally have a beer every few months with friends.

Day 21: (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?
I would go wherever she was.
Just because friends fight doesn't mean they should ignore them completely and turn their back.
I'm not that kind of person.
A car accident is horrible and they need all the support around them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com