Nov 10, 2010

30 Days of [Truth] Day Sixteen

Day 16: Someone or something you definitely could live without.

***For the sake of this person's privacy, I will refer to this person as Sam***

Dear Sam,
You have done nothing but make my life a living hell.
How can you call yourself my friend when you do nothing but fuck me over?
You have lied to me, you have stolen from me, and you do it all with no remorse.
You don't talk to me unless it's to get money out of me, or if you need to come over because you have no where to go.
I have let myself be fooled by your trickery and was even dumb enough to think you could change, but I won't allow it anymore.
I won't allow you to rob me of anything ever again.
I'm sorry that pisses you off so much you think you need to talk shit about me, but in the end, I know the truth and YOU know the truth.
Have a great life, Sam.
We will not be friends anymore.

Sincerely,

1 comments:

Lin said...

It's always best to get these sort of people out of your life, you did the right thing.

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com