Nov 4, 2010

30 Days of [Truth] Day Ten

Day 10: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

I'm kind of torn with this.
I know I need to let this person go, but I'm glad I got to know him when I did. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have met my husband.
With that said, I need to let him go.
When I first met this person, it was great. We became really good friends and his family pretty much adopted me when I moved to Alaska. It was great having them around.
That was until he started stealing from me because of a drug addiction he kept hidden from me for six months.
He would ask to borrow money from me for a bill or something, but after his stories didn't sit well with me, I would ask his parents.
That's when I realized the truth about him.
I was hurt and angry.
We fell away from each other and he would pop back up in my life and steal from me and lie his way out of everything.
He did this off and on for a few years.
I guess it was my fault for not putting my foot down...until recently.
I know he's my hubby's family and his parents have been great with me, but I will no longer have him in my life because of the stealing and lying he has done.
Not to mention all of the lying he has done to family and friends.

1 comments:

Lin said...

It's not always the easiest letting go of something but sometimes you can only take so much.

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com