Nov 13, 2010

30 Days of [Truth] Day Thirty

Day 30: A letter to yourself: tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself.

Dear Me,
You know how lazy I am so I'm making a lit of things that I love about you.
  • You have a great sense of humor
  • You're funny
  • You're kind hearted.
  • You can stick up for yourself.
  • You're independent. 
  • You know your flaws and know how to change them.
  • You're hardworking.
  • You are a beautiful person.
  • You are strong.
  • You have a contagious laugh. 
  • You can get along with anyone.
There is so much more to love about yourself, but this is a great start. When you feel down, just come back to this list.
You are a great person Nikke!

Sincerely,
Me <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com