Nov 13, 2010

30 Days of [Truth] Day Twenty-Six

Day 26: Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?

Many times.
I'm not perfect. I've accepted that.
I spent a majority of my teenage and young adult years in a cloud of depression.
  • I'm fat
  • I'm ugly
  • I never finished school
  • I had an abusive boyfriend
  • I haven't had a great relationship with family
  • My mother hated me
  • I was abused as a child
  • The abuse ran into my teen years
  • The abuse was physical and mental
  • I was never allowed to have friends when I was younger
And the list goes on and on.
It wasn't until a few years when the cloud lifted and I realized that I am someone important and there are people out there that love me.
I finally found where I'm supposed to be in life.
I still admit there are times when I suffer from days of depression, but it's nothing like it was before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com