Nov 13, 2010

30 Days of [Truth] Day Twenty-Two - Twenty-Five

Day 22: Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.
There isn't one thing in my life that I would change.
If it weren't for the mistakes I have made, I wouldn't be who I am today.
Mistakes and all. I am me because of them.
I've gained a lot of wisdom from all the mess ups I've done in my life.
I couldn't make myself better unless I learned and changed from them.

Day 23: Something you wish you had done in your life.
I'm pretty young and if there is something I haven't done yet, I still have time to do it.
I will say this...
I wish I would have gone to college right out of high school.

Day 24: Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)
I will not be participating in this one.
I don't relate that much to music for other people.
I have a few songs that I relate to well because of things in the past and now, but I don't put much thought into putting a song with another person.

Day 25: The reason you believe you’re still alive today.
I believe I'm still alive today because God has big plans for me.
I've done so many stupid ass things in my past and had plenty of opportunities to die, but I'm still here.
I have no idea what it is I'm supposed to do with my life, but God will let me know when the time comes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com