Nov 30, 2010

As you read this...

I am...
  • Frantically running around my house making sure I have everything packed.
  • Running around town doing last minute errands (ex. putting a hold on our mail, making copies of the my niece and nephew for family back home, grocery shopping so my brother can eat, etc)
  • Trying to untie my stomach from all the knots it has. I'm nervous about the flight and seeing family I haven't seen in 8 years!
  • Calling the office to make sure they have my clock out times for the week...so I get paid on Monday! 
  • Making sure all of the shows are set up on the DVR so I don't miss anything.
  • Printing out all of my tickets for the events we're going to.
  • Cleaning the house before we leave.
See you guys again when I'm in Ohio!

3 comments:

Lin said...

Have fun & dont forget to eat something! Sometimes I get so caught up in making sure I have everything I forget to eat & then end up feeling really sick (and cranky) when it's time to go.

Cheryl said...

Hope you have a blast!

Heather said...

Have fun! Have you taken time to breathe?

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com