Nov 25, 2010

Giving Thanks

This Thanksgiving, I will be cooking dinner for 15-17 people.
Wish me luck!

This year, I've reflected on all of the horrible things, but I have come across some things I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful for:
  • Waking up every morning.
  • Waking up every morning next to my husband.
  • Having a loving family.
  • Having a great couple of friends.
  • Having my hubby and myself out on our own in our own apartment.
  • Being able to help my brother get on his feet.
  • Being able to pay my bills.
  • Having a job to wake up to every morning.
As you're reading this, I'm slaving over a hot oven cooking up a scrumptious dinner!

What are you thankful for this year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com