Dec 30, 2010

Have yourself a merry little Christmas

Since I had to work on Christmas Eve AND Christmas Day, we decided to have our family Christmas on Tuesday when I was off.
I was lucky enough to have this little guy with me.

My nephew

His mom let him come in Monday morning and he spent that night and Tuesday night at my house. I was so excited for him to open his gifts over at my mother-in-law's house. She got him a few presents too. He had the hook up!


When I was visiting family back in Ohio, they asked all about my nephew and my niece and asked for pictures, so I told everyone all about them. 
My aunt sent the best present of all!


My nephew LOVES to be read stories before he goes to bed and this book has it ALL. He was very impressed with it.
After looking it over, we started flipping the pages and we found this inside:


How awesome is that?!?
I loved the note that was taped inside.
So was he!


Here are some random family pictures of everyone opening their gifts.














Hope you all had a great holiday!!!
I can't believe 2011 is in a few days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com