Dec 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

I'm currently spending my Christmas at work today.
The entire day.
7am to 7pm.
I don't get to spend the day with my hubs.
I don't get to see my nephew.
I don't get to see my niece.
I don't get to see my mom before she leaves on another five week hitch to work (I haven't seen her in two months already).
I don't get to see the enjoyment and excitement on my niece and nephew's face when they open their gifts.
I get to watch through pictures...like most holidays.
I'm thankful for that much.
I guess I'm in a crappy mood because I don't get to be near loved ones.
Sigh...today's going to be a long day.

Besides my "Bah Humbug" mood, I want to wish all of my dear Bloggers a very Merry Christmas.
I look forward to seeing all of your pictures and hearing all of your stories!


- Posted from my iPhone

1 comments:

Lin said...

Aw that stinks but I hope you have the Merriest of days, even if you are at work!

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com