Dec 31, 2010

Reflecting on 2010

This year has been pretty good to me.
  • I was able to move out of my mother-in-law's house into an apartment with brother-in-law and his girlfriend.
  • Was able to get my own apartment this summer.
  • I got a promotion at work.
  • Aaron got a job.
  • My brother kicked his drug habit.
  • My sister had a baby so I got a new niece.
  • I started working out.
  • Started watching what I eat
  • Lost 10lbs.
  • Was able to afford to see my family after being away from them for 8 years.
Now this is what I plan on working on in 2011:
  • Continuing to stay healthy.
  • Starting school
  • Lose more weight
  • Quit smoking
  • Get back into reading. I've been so busy this past year, I want to be able to sit back and read a few pages each night.
  • Get through the entire Bible. I set out to do it this past year and got to the halfway mark, then once again I got busy and fell out of the routine.
What are some of the things you want to accomplish in the coming year?

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    I <3 comments!
    I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

     

    Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com