Jan 14, 2011

In need of some prayer

So much has happened in the past week. I don't even know where to begin.

My sister, J, has been going insane.
She's addicted to whatever medication or drugs she can get her hands on, along with booze, and has been cheating on her boyfriend.
It breaks my heart that she would just toss someone's feelings like that.
Well he called me around 6am and was distraught. He works on the slope up North so I knew something was wrong.
He said he knows something is up with J and he wanted to know the truth. I asked him what was wrong and he told me that there was a lot of money out of his account that she had access to. I couldn't keep it a secret anymore. I know it probably wasn't my place to tell him, but he wasn't going to find out any other way. I knew she was out screwing another guy and spending his money for the hotels, booze, and drugs.
He was absolutely crushed when I told him I knew of the two different guys she was seeing behind his back while he went on his hitch up North.
After he hung up with me, I guess he told his boss that there was a family emergency and he flew back home to confront her and to get his ATM card and truck back from her.

While this was happening, J found out that her boyfriend got wind of her cheating and stealing ways and she started to freak out. She called me and cussed me out and told me she was going to kill me, as well as calling me every name in the book.
I just shrugged her off. She was angry and I wasn't going to add fuel to the fire by firing off at her.
So a few hours later, her boyfriend calls me again and says he's in town and got ahold of J.
He also told me she was pregnant.
My mouth hit the floor.
He asked me if I knew anything about it and I told him I didn't. J and I don't talk. We have an estranged relationship. She only calls me when she needs something and she knows I'm not going to give her money, so she doesn't call me...ever.
So I did the next best thing...I called my other sister, who is J's twin.
I told her how J's boyfriend told me she was pregnant and my sister said that she just found out a few hours ago when J said she took a pregnancy test on Sunday and it came out positive.
Here's the thing...it wouldn't be her boyfriend's baby because he's been up North working for the past couple of weeks.
Her boyfriend will be taking her to get tested today to see if she is in face pregnant or trying really hard not to lose him.

I'm just baffled by this whole situation.
My family is definitely in need of some prayer.



2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow what a mess! You guys will definitely be in my thoughts! I hope the situation gets resolved soon (and I hope that your sister is NOT pregnant, because if she is there is no telling what kind of damage she has already done to the baby!)

Lin said...

Wow...

I think you did the right thing by telling her boyfriend. He didnt deserve to be betrayed that way, no one does. I hope it turns out well.

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com