Feb 10, 2011

I'm baaaaack!

Well I'm back and I'm feeling great!
The dentist I had did such a wonderful job pulling my wisdom teeth, I'd go back for more!
I didn't have any pain at all!
I got there around 9:30am and they took me back right away.
The dentist came in and numbed me up then went to work. I only felt the pressure of him pulling the teeth.
It was over and done in 15 minutes.
I was completely shocked!
I came home, filled my prescriptions, and slept for six hours.
I only took a total of 3 pain killers and up and running around the next day.
I can't believe I had 3 wisdom teeth pulled.
So now I'm going to catch up on everyone's blogs and do my laundry before I have to go back to work tomorrow.

Happy Thursday Blogarinos!

1 comments:

Lin said...

Glad it went well & you're back to normal :)

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com